There Used To Be Clocks Here

Yes, Syracuse Fans Love Good Radio

Another blogger turned radio host is always a good thing.
Former Syracuse blogger and current sports reporter for the Watertown Daily Times Matt McClusky has been given his own daily radio show on 1410 WNER ESPN Radio in Watertown, NY. No stranger to excellent sports coverage, he has been given his own show to connect listeners with a daily dose of sports that they care about, including Syracuse University athletics. While his show, Matt Mc’s Sports Fix, does not officially debut until 5:00pm on March 30th, he asked me to be on his first and secret show. I come in at the 3:30 minute mark to talk about Syracuse and their basketball season, upcoming match against Oklahoma, and just general stuff about Orange::44. Check it out and be sure to check out Matt’s show which will be available every day as a downloadable mp3 after the show at his show’s website here. I will be asked to appear periodically so I’ll alert you to future appearances as they come up. If you would like to download the secret show click here.

Labels: , , ,

3 Responses to “Yes, Syracuse Fans Love Good Radio”

  1. # Blogger MCMC

    Thanks Brian for the link and for coming aboard! I have had a number of people ask about Orange 44 so hopefully you get some positive feed back.

    For everyone who clicks the link, remember that was the first show ever for me and for the studio. We learned a lot!  

  2. # Blogger Rush

    Harrison - don't set the bar too high, I'll be on the week after and I strive for mediocrity.  

  3. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Ha, nice Russ. I'm sure you'll be great though. Well... I think so at least.  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea