There Used To Be Clocks Here

Ohh So That's What We Did!

It was epic then. It's still epic now.
You have probably read my preview of the game tonight below. But just in case you have been out of it as I have the past couple of weeks, here is a recap of Syracuse from the Big East Tournament to tonight. I talk about that LEGEN… wait for it… still waiting… DARY. LEGENDARY! game that Syracuse had versus UConn, and how the fellows are doing in the NCAA Tournament (which is quite good). I also talk about the game tonight. So this 25 minutes of audio should have you jacked up for tonight’s game. Enjoy the latest podcast, and if you like, download it here.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Responses to “Ohh So That's What We Did!”

  1. # Blogger John Brennan

    I'd probably have to listen again to get a more accurate count, but I would put the over/under of your use of "epic" in that podcast at around 19.  

  2. # Blogger Brian Harrison

    Can you deny that that UConn game was anything but?  

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea