There Used To Be Clocks Here

Annnnd We're Back

Back to your regularly scheduled blog.
If I was any good at Photoshop I could have added Boeheim, Flynn, and myself in that picture. But I have neither the talent, nor the time for such tomfoolery after being away from the home office in Springfield, MA for just over a week. Therefore, just let me reassure you that I will be back Thursday after getting my affairs in order. I have to recap the Big East and NCAA Tournament business, and preview the upcoming awesome game(s) Syracuse will be involved in. This will be in convenient and awesome podcast form. So look for that soon. Until then, hope you enjoyed National Orange Day yesterday. Wear it with pride. And thanks as always for your patience and understanding in realizing that even bloggers need a vacation now and then. Especially bloggers still in law school.

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “Annnnd We're Back”

Post a Comment

Search

Text-Based Diarrehea